Salon de l'Immobilier
Property Developers, Real Estate Agents and Administrators, Home Builders, Financial Institutions, Wealth Managers and industry Information Organizations will be present giving out their best advice to some 6000 expected show attendees.
- Investing and tax breaks : the advantages of Pinel 2019 and Denormandie
- Transmitting your wealth to your loved ones: What new arrangements and precautions can you take?
- 2019 New tax laws. What to expect ?
- How to invest in older property while boosting rental yields? Taxation, insurance, new ways of leasing.
- Asset Management with "Anacofi Real Estate" who will advise you on your investment capabilities and existing products.
- Sound advice on rental management or co-ownership with the "FNAIM 69"
Three major themes to be discussed: "I want to expand my real estate", "I’d like to build my own house" and "I’m a first time buyer" allowing trade show visitors to easily identify exhibitors who can give them the best advice depending on their project.
Finally, new in 2019, a document detailing new real estate programs by geographical area will be handed out at the entrance of the show to facilitate the search for visitors wishing to make a purchase on a new property, to live in or to invest in.
Website : https://www.salons-immobilier.com/lyon