ENVIRONMENTAL POLITIC OF GL EVENTS VENUES, LYON FOR EVENTS
Responsible actor of the event chain, the GL events Group has been committed for several years to a sustainable development politic, in particular through the implementation of the "Think Green" action program and the formalization of a Code of Ethics and Conducts encouraging a sense of responsibility next to the environment.
GL events Venues and Lyon for events*, specialists in the management of event spaces, has been involved in an ISO 14001 certified environmental management system with the following objectives:
- Satisfy the expectations and needs of its stakeholders,
- Limit impacts on the environment and prevent pollution risks,
- Ensure compliance of sites regards to a restrictive context of regulation,
- Respond to a growing demand from international customers for the choice of their event site.
Integrated in the operational management of French sites, this continuous improvement approach is declined on 4 mains issues:
- The energy control of buildings,
- The management of the waste produced during the events,
- Optimization of water consumption,
- Co² emissions related to our activity.
* Eurexpo Lyon, Centre de Congrès de Lyon, La Sucrière