Cultural Events and Shows
Should you be planning an exhibition or a show we have just what you need: An amazing, culture-rich destination, high notoriety venues, fully equipped spaces and a team of experts in cultural event organization.
Your Cultural Exhibition | Your Show
We’ve got cultural and shows down to an art form… Prepare to amaze your visitors!
In a remarkable city, our 2 perfectly adapted sites come with the expertise of a team of enthusiasts, dedicated to cultural exhibitions and shows.
5 great reasons to choose Lyon
- 2nd French cultural hub with over 21 000 cultural events per year.
- A vibrant metropolis totaling over 1.3 million inhabitants.
- A truly remarkable destination: capital of French gastronomy, listed as UNESCO world heritage and voted best European City-break week-end destination.
- Fully equipped and easily accessible venues.
- Expertise in organizing cultural events.
A 1700M² MUSEUM STANDARD SPACE DEDICATED TO EXHIBITIONS
1 AUDITORIUM FOR 1500 TO 4400 PERSONS
Discover our venues
A world of cultural exhibitions
After having hosted 18 cultural and artistic exhibitions since 2012 and welcomed more than 1 million visitors within our walls, see why la Sucrière is a city favorite in which you can let your creative event ideas run wild!
- 1,700 m² of spaces dedicated to cultural exhibitions
- An emblematic venue at the heart of Lyon’s Docklands and Confluence district
More information: click here
Centre de Congrès de Lyon
A world of spectacular shows… The Amphitheater, a unique venue
A venue located in idyllic settings in the heart of Lyon, between the Rhône river and the Parc de la Tete d'Or, that can accommodate for events up to 4000 people. Using this one-of-a-kind venue to organize your shows is the guarantee of impeccable acoustics, high-end technical equipment, (sound, lighting and cloaking) and hyper-modular stage spaces, allowing you to organize the most demanding shows in terms of stage setup.
- Number of seats: from 1,500 to 2,815
- Number of seated / standing places: up to 4,400 seats
- The main stage: 770 m², measurements: 17 m high, 15.40 m deep, 50 m wide
- A proscenium, with seats retracted, allows to extend the stage depth space a further 12m
- Center stage features 154 m² of removable 1x1m floor modules
- Spaces come with a comprehensive package dedicated to the complete success of your show: catering, dressing rooms, production offices, rehearsals areas
More information: click here
A selection of references
The following have placed their trust in Lyon for Events.
- Imagine Picasso
- Le Monde de Steve McCurry
- Da Vinci – The inventions of a genius.
- The Lyon Architecture Biennal
- Star Wars Identities
- Erwin Olaf - Emotions
- Chiharu Shiota
- The Lyon Contemporary Art Biennal
Concerts and shows:
- Nuits Sonores, Seal, Simple Minds, the Avener, Feder, Vanessa Paradis, Asaf Avidan, Mika, Vianney, Soprano, Les Insus, Alice Cooper, Earth Wind & fire, Printemps de Pérouges, Melody Gardot, Véronique Sanson, Abba Mania…
- Laurent Gerra, Véronic Dicaire, Gad Elmaleh, Florence Foresti, Eric Antoine, Malik Bentalah…
- Lyon Dance Biennal, The Lumière Awards, Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, Boléro - Ravel, Tchaïkovski Gala, Marie-Claude Pietragalla…The Red Army Choir, Celtic Legends, Carmina Burana, 100 voice Gospel, Requiem - Verdi, Beatles Symphony, Gainsbourg Symphonique…