A venue dedicated to culture and events in the hearts of Lyon's charming Docklands district.
An emblematic events venue in the heart of Lyon's Docklands and Confluence district, La Sucrière is an industrial building dating back to the 30s and completely renovated in 2011. The venue oozes history and perfectly illustrates the fact that it is possible to preserve industrial heritage and give it a new lease of life through cultural happenings and events.
The venue hosts approximately 50 events per year whilst throughout the year, on the second floor of the building, art and cultural exhibitions of national and international renown take place regularly.
La Sucrière embodies the charm of the banks of the Saône river, and it's perfectly possible ti privatize the river banks une use river shuttles for transfers to and from the city center of Lyon.
We like to think of the Sucrière as being a blank canvas: an ideal venue in which you can let your creative event ideas run wild !
Key assets of the venue:
- Truly in the heart of the city of Lyon
- 3,800 m² of event space
- 1,700 m² of space dedicated to cultural exhibitions
- 5 balconies with terraces overlooking the Saône
- River bank privatisations possible
3 800 m²
of event space
1 700 m²
of spaces dedicated to cultural exhibitions
Able to accommodate
for gala dinners up to 1600 persons
ESPACE 1930 AND THE MEZZANINE FLOOR
- Cocktails for up to 4000 people
- Dinners for up to 1500 people
- Conventions and meetings for up to 1000 people
- A 620 m² space
- For events of up to 200 persons convention style set up, 400 persons dinner set up and 1000 for cocktails
ESPACE EXPOSITIONS CULTURELLES
- A 1 700 m² space dedicated to artistic and culturel exhibitions
- Privatizable forthe creation or your events
- Museum certified
- Ceiling height: 4.45 m - Beam height: 3.85 m