Access, location and accommodation
Click on the "Access" tabs to see more information and / or maps.
In the "Location" section you will find information about the district of the "Cité internationale".
In the "Accommodation" section you will find general information about the Lyonnaise hotel offer as well as hotels close to Centre de Congrès de Lyon.
- Lyon Saint Exupéry airport, France’s 2nd regional airport, serves 117 destinations of which 80 are international with more than forty airlines.
- 50 airports are served daily.
- Totally interconnected, Lyon Saint Exupéry airport is directly connected to the TGV and to the city every 15 minutes in under 30 minutes thanks to the Rhone Express rail line.
- An additional business airport – Lyon Bron is just 20 minutes outside the city centre.
Your itinerary : https://www.lyonaeroports.com/en/
The Lyon Convention centre is 10 just minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station and only 15 minutes from the Perrache train station.
Between Lyon and Paris, there is one TGV per hour, or even every half hour.
- Brussels - Lyon: 3h50
- Geneva - Lyon: 1h50
- Lille - Lyon: 3 hours
- London - Lyon: 4:40
- Marseille - Lyon: 1h35
- Montpellier - Lyon: 1h45
- Nantes - Lyon: 4:20
- Paris - Lyon: 1h55
- Strasbourg - Lyon: 3:45
Your itinerary : https://en.oui.sncf/en/
- Take the north-bound ring road (Peripherique Nord) and exit at Porte de Saint Clair
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.7851676 | Longitude: 4.8528885
- Address: 50 quai Charles de Gaulle - 69006 Lyon - France
- Just 1h30 from Geneva, 3h from Turin, 4h from Paris, 4h30 from Milan, 5h from Barcelona
By public transport
- Take the C1 bus from Lyon Part Dieu train Station - stop at Cité internationale|Centre de Congrès.
- Take the C2 bus from Gare de Lyon Part Dieu train Station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder.
- Take the C4 bus from the Jean Macé metro station - stop at Cité internationale|Congress Center.
- Take the C5 bus from the Cordeliers metro station – stop at Cité internationale|Congress Center
- Take the C26 bus from Grange Blanche metro station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder
- Take number 70 Bus from Lyon Part Dieu train station – stop at Cité internationale|Transborder
Plan your itinerary here: http://www.tcl.fr/Me-deplacer/Itineraires
1400 taxis can take you to the Lyon Convention Centre.
There are 2 dedicated taxi pick up zones in front of the Lyon Convention Centre.
- Zone 1 : Close to the main entrance at the foot of the bear statue.
- Zone 2 : Close to the main amphitheatre
Main taxi booking call centres :
- Radio Taxi : 04 72 10 86 86
- Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 23
- Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81
- Taxi Aéroport : 04 72 22 70 90
A dock for mooring all types of boats is located in front of the Lyon Convention Center.
Shuttle boat transfers are available to go from the Congress Center to the city center or to La Sucrière.
- Cité internationale to Quai Gailleton (Hotels - Place Bellcour): 15 minutes
- Cité internationale to Novotel Gerland Bridge (hotels): 30 minutes
- Cité internationale to La Sucrière: 45 minutes
Your itinerary : https://www.lesbateauxlyonnais.com/homepage
By Vélo’v Public bike
The convention centre district has 5 Velo’v stations onsite. One is conveniently located at the main entrance and the other is close to the Amphitheatre.
Your itinerary : https://velov.grandlyon.com/home
The Lyon Convention Center is located in beautiful surroundings between Lyon’s famous Tête d'Or Park and the Rhône River.
At the heart of the Renzo Piano designed Cité International district, in addition to the state of the art events complex, are a number of activities and features in place for the comfort of your attendees:
Close-to 1000 rooms are within walking distance from the Lyon Convention Centre.
See below for a map of nearby hotels.
The city of Lyon has over 18000 hotel rooms:
- 5300 rooms in 4 and 5 star accommodation
- 5410 rooms in 3 star accommodation
- 5123 rooms in 1 and 2 star accommodation
Many major international hotel brands operate in Lyon: Accor, Boscolo, Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Relais & Châteaux, Radisson Blu, Warwick, Intercontinental….
To see a list of all available accommodation and keep up to date with new hotel openings click here.